We all know default Windows programs opens as a "Normal" window size, that means its dimensions won't fill the entire screen or full screen. While users simply maximize the window's size by clicking the middle icon in the upper right-hand corner, but many people don't like having to repeat the action every time when starting a windows program.Follow this step below to proceed force Windows program open as a full-screen mode.
- Right click your mouse on any Windows shortcut icon and click Properties.
- In the Properties window, click the Shortcut tab.
- And then locate the Run: section and then click the down arrow on the right hand side.
- In the drop-down menu, you will see Maximized.
- After choose to Maximize click apply, and then click ok.
- Now open shortcut window icon, and you will see windows program as maximized.